New integration with Matrikkel API version 4
Article module extensions
- Adds a setting for controlling the sort order of the articles, and a checkbox for controlling whether using the map bbox as a filter or not.
- Implements a minimum zoom setting in administrator for controlling when the article module should be active.
- Implements a boolean setting on the Article Module config that is used to disable clustering for themes and digithemes. When clustering is disabled, we use WMS instead.
- Distance from center calculation has now been moved to server side
- geom_wkt is not included in the response if clustering is enabled
- Baat server token: cache token
- Performance improvement: Make ST_Transform_Or_Null immutable
- Print image: Add option to cache tiles
- Dashboard: Change statistic label from “last 24h” to “today”
- Admin: Prevent duplicate theme editors when editing from dashboard
- Admin: Sort dictionaries by displayed value (symbol, theme, etc.)
- Wfs sync: fix db post script function (SA)
- Wfs sync: Automatically convert ST_CurvePolygon to Polygon
- Wfs sync: Fix an error when importing datasets in EPSG 3575
- Wfs sync: Do not overwrite path epsg on form open
- Layer manager: Fix an issue where label button where not clickable
- Print image: Fix image scale when WMTS basemap is used
- External WMS/WFS: Skip QGIS themes, write errors to log
- Dataview export: Fix error when exporting datasets with big integers
- Batch edit: Fix project permission group editor behaviour
- Batch edit: Fix editing multiselect_list