Updates in patch 3.45.1
- Layer manager styling improvements
- Minor improvements. Fixed a case of two scrollbars and hard coded styling, instead of using variables.
- Added raster header
- Was missing language param for this
- GeoNorge metadata: do not filter WMS
- When pulling metadata from GeoNorge, make it possible to connect a theme to any datatype, not only WMS
- Show filter icon for filterable WMS themes
- In layer manager, when a WMS theme has been setup to be filterable (user can select additional WMS layers) there should be a icon in layer manager that let the user know that this layer is filterable and a filter has been set.
- Bugfix/lay mng filter wms
- Print: editable legends was missing timestamp
- Fixes an issue where user editable legends was missing the selected time in the legend name
- Legend with time stamp
- User modified legend where missing time stamp
News in major release 3.45
- My data: New option to upload raster files
- Feature info: Optionally allow user to reposition the feature info window
- This is configured in GUI settings, “Overrides” tab:
- New features for printing
- Date and time included at right bottom
- When including multi-layer themes in print, the name(s) of the selected layers can now be included in the legend. This is configurable for each theme.
- Editable layer names in legend: Added option to rename themes in printed legend
- Layer manager – moved buttons into dialog popup
- WFS sync: support for version 2.0.0 end points
- WFS sync is now fully supporting version 2.0.0 end points on both back and front end.
- Collaboration: give a warning when user is not logged in
- Instead of hiding the module when a user is not logged in, buttons are disabled and a warning is displayed.
- Collaboration XSS fixes
- Fixes some XXS-vulnerabilities found in collaboration module